Wednesday 1 August 2018

PENGAKUAN HAMPIR DITIPU

Assalamualaikum,

Hari ni nak cerita my experience dengan this man.

Ya Allah, I malu nak cerita kebodohan sendiri. Tp, for those yang terbaca, please take this as a good lesson.

I know this one guy and suddenly he asking me if I nak a serious relationship. Well, of course I nak kan, umur 28 dah.. I nak kawen, have family, ada anak.. macam kawan-kawan I. Then, he said, yes, he is serious, and I am so opened to accept him dengan harapan dia ikhlas dengan I.

So, we get to know each other and met. Seriously, I am so sincere towards him. I really wish It was him, my Mr.Right. My jodoh. My future husband and will become my husband, a father to our kids. Yes, I am 28. Apa lagi yang I nak fikir if ada seorang lelaki serious about I? I wan to build a family. Susah senang bersama. I really want to.

But, I always doubt him even he bought something what I want. Even he keep mention he is serious about me. I always doubt him.

He is a government servant. He working in uniform department (I dont want to mention), said he is 29 (2018). Used to engaged and be single since 2014. I am ok with that.

Then, my doubt becomes bigger when he ask me to help him running the his business. He ask me to make a loan RM40K. That was a big amount, with my financial crisis.. I can't afford to pay. So, he insisted, he'll pay for me. So, I xperlu kacau gaji I. I xpercaya. But he keep trying to convince me, that, this is a started since we would like to have our life together. Nak kawen kan.. So, without discuss with my family, I made my mind. I agree.

But, since I agree, I xboleh tenang. It feels something wrong. So, start ask my friend to help me investigate about him. My friend ada knl orang yang kerja sama dgn badan uniform laki ni. I minta tolong risik. At the same time, I try to find some information about him. Of course, I xjumpa apa-apa. I was so desperate to get the information. I takut I kene tipu.

So, actually, I dah ke bank, isi borang loan, push the bank officer to make it fast.

But, because of uneasy feeling, I xtaw nak ngadu kt sape. So, again, I go back to our Creator. I solat Istikarah.

I doa:

" Ya Allah, jika si polan-polan adalah jodohku, kau dekatkan hati kami, satukanlah kami, panjangkan jodoh kami, satukan kami hingga ke jinjang pelamin. Tetapi Ya Allah, jika dia berniat buruk ke atasku, kau tunjukkanlah kuasamu, berikan petunjukmu. Lindungilah aku daripada sebarang musibah dan orang berniat jahat. Aku memohon perlindungan dan pertolonganmu, aamin."

Guess what, Allah tu Maha Mendengar, Maha Pengasih dan Maha Mengetahui.

Hari ni, 1 Ogos 2018, he caught cheated on me.

Well, first, I found his IC number. Before, he give the his IC number, 89XXXX-XX-XXXX. But, what I found was 84XXXX-XX-XXXX. Guess what, he is not 29 in 2018, but 34. I boleh terima if he is 34, why perlu tipu I cakap 29? I terkejut. My doubt increase more.

Then, I cerita dekat my friend, and my friend got information. This guy actually already married twice and have kids.

So, now, I know, Allah dah jawab doa I.

So, immediately I called bank officer, cancel the loan. I was saved by my Creator, Allah SWT.

Boleh bayang x, I kene tanggung hutang RM40K for nothing if Allah xjaga I? I bersyukur sgt.

To that man, if u read this, u know who u are. Please jgn bodohkan perempuan macam u bodohkan I. Tp, ye lah I yang bodoh percaya U sbb I igt U ikhlas dengan I. I am so stupid. I ikhlas dengan u. I betul-betul nak our relationship berjaya, tapi.. u lelaki yang jahat. U tipu I, and  want to use me for your own good.

But, gladly, I dipelihara oleh Allah SWT dari lelaki macam u.

So, girls out there, please be careful. I senang je lps ni, I nak Mama I carikan jodoh. I dah xnak knl lelaki. Lelaki are so scary. Susah nak cari yang baik dan betul-betul ikhlas.

Ok, tu je.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment