Wednesday 21 March 2018

IT HURT INSIDE

Assalamualaikum,

I don't know why.

It just hurt when someone you love, don't love you back.

How do you know? We just know the facts, but we hope it won't be true.

You know how hurt the reality is? Especially for someone like me.. who are really hard to fall for someone., and when you fall for that one guy.. and you know that one guy have no feeling for you except the feeling as a friend.

It hurt and really hurt.

Everyday, you hope there will be a message from him, asking you, "Weyh, wat apa?"
But, there is none and you still hoping for that message. But, deep inside you heart, you know.. there will be no messages like that from him. Unless, I text him first and the conversation start.

But, how come, that I will the the one who start first? Then, he will know I interested in him alone, and he will be away from me, and lastly, I lost him, as a friend. So, for what I start it at first?

But still, thinking of him, make me hurt inside. I wish I can forget him.. but, truth is.. I do not want this feeling gone. I really like this guy. REALLY LIKE HIM.

Oh Allah.. what should I do?

My heart is hurting and I know it. As long I like him.. it will heart forever.

IT HURT. IT HURT AND IT HURT.

Suddenly I hope the time flies fast and the memory of him flash away with the wind without any trace. Go away and leave me as me before.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment