Saturday 28 July 2012

Final exam result is coming over us...

Well then, today is 28th of July, 2012.
Argghhhh!!!
Feels so bad lately... assignments, classes and also, the latest final exam result..
It really make feels very tense..

Actually, i am not doing the best on the final..
You know, just so, so..
It is not that i'm not reading the books, or not memorize facts..
but.. it just too many facts that i have to remember..
and,
i also don't have enough time to finish all the essays..
There are some empty pages that I left..
How regret I am..
Uurrrgghhh!!

However, I trust in faith..
Allah will give us what we deserve to get..
so,
I know that I am not deserve for 3.5 something...
Because, I know that I'm not doing soooo gooodd..
but,
still,
I wish, I'll get a good result..
As long as I get my scholarship for each semester..
Hihihi..



so, until next time,
TQ,
~ May be peace upon you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment