Thursday 30 May 2013

AARON AZIZ vs NARUTO


VS


urmm.. I love both of them. The only different is, Naruto is an animation, while, Aaron Aziz is a real person, an actor from Singapore. I love his acting, so lively... and, I love Naruto too... I don't know why, but, I like the story, the characters, all la... 

However, if you ask me, which one I love more? Of course, the answer is always Naruto. Sorry Aaron,  u lost to NARUTO.. hehehe... I can't remember when I was starting to read Naruto, but, I guess, may be when I was 9 or 10 years old.. Can u imagine, how many years I am in love with Naruto.. Now I am 23, like, about 13 or 14 years I was with Naruto.. How come I leave Naruto away?? NO!!! 

So, what ever age I am, I might be Naruto fan forever... :)

Until next time,
TQ,
~ May be peace upon you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment