Tuesday 7 May 2013

NEW BUBU

Now, let us forget about PRU things, makes me sick!!! Arrghhh...

Then, suddenly i remember mu new BUBU.. well, the previous BUBU was gone, may be died already due to ages..Well, the previous BUBU was about 10 or 11 years old, and one day, his gone without any traces. So, may be, he already gone forever. There was a tale that said, a cat know when he would die, so, he will disappear then died just like that because he doesn't want the owner becomes too sad seeing he was dying. 


this our late BUBU... I miss him. There was a time, when he suddenly sit on my face during I was sleep to wake me up.. and, he will "meowing" non- stop when he was hungry and of course, he was a nice cat, named BUBU. I really miss him.

This is our brand new BUBU.


He even big, fat and naughty then our late BUBU. Now, he is my love one. I love and miss him so much when I was away from hometown. 

When I going back to Kelantan, and arrived home, I will search for him first and kissed him, play with him. 

Hahaha.. how I miss him right now..

So, until next time
TQ
~ May be peace upon you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment