Thursday 9 May 2013

HAS SOMEONE EVER COMMENT ON YOUR APPEARANCE?

I mean, like this below:


Well, if you have met this kind of person, u should be grateful. It is hard to meet someone like this, to advice you, to comment on your appearance when nobody bother what u wear. It do not really have to be your father, or your boyfriend, but anyone. It can be your friends, teachers, mothers, sisters, old ladies, or even your CAT!!

So, when they are comment about you, you just should:

1) Be open, and say thanks
2) Rethink what they are saying about you.
3) If it is good for you, why not you try to change? To be the better one??

I have a friend. Just a friend. Well, for truth, I am not a quite good girl a.k.a not muslimah. I am just ordinary girl, wearing jeans, tshirt, hijab. I like to wear tight shirt even it is long sleeve and also, small hijab means, not covering my chest. Then, this friend of mine, he told me, "Kila, buleh x pakai longgar sikit?", " Kila, boleh x labuhkan tudung sikit?". Yeah, at first, it is quite embarrassing, especially, when it is a guy who told me that. But, suddenly, I smiled, I said, "Ok, nt kila try ubah ye". 

There was also a day when he saw me wearing slipper. Well, 'selipar jamban'. So, there was nothing weird for me. But, suddenly he said, " Pakai stokin, ni aurat". Again, I'm smiling, and told him the same. 

I am very grateful to meet him, such a good guy. Nobody care what I am wearing before, except my mother and sisters. Then, I met him. Thanks to Allah. Thanks to him too. 

Now, I am trying to change. Slowly. 

So, until next time,
TQ,
~ May be peace upon you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment