Thursday 30 May 2013

MY LAST DAY AS A STUDENT

Hello... tomorrow, 31 May 2013... the date, the day and the time... I will remember for the rest of my life. Well, yeah, of course.. it will be my last day as a student. I am going to finish my internship exactly at 6.00 pm tomorrow evening.. really.. can't wait for that moment. 

Speaking of my last day, I am not really doing my job anymore, because of... urmm.. I am not in the mood of working... It is more, toward finishing internship.. so, I feel like nothing.. Just go to the office only to fill my attendance, and... surfing internet... really.. no lie..

Oh yeay.. speaking of internet, today, I read Naruto. Well... It is compulsory for me. Good news, Sasuke is back, and again, they are fighting together again. I wish I am one of the character in Naruto... :) So, after finish reading the latest episode, I am trying to read again an episode, ' I  WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER'. This episode was about Sasuke and his big handsome and gorgeous brother, Itachi. I don't know why, I love this episode so much... I was nearly to cry, reading this episode.. I can feel the love from a brother to a brother. Sacrifice everything, the clan, family, village, friends, love, and his only little brother. Itachi lived known as a traitor, being hate by his only little brother. Poor Itachi... 


But, of course, deep in his heart, Itachi was proud of Sasuke.. like, " HEY, THIS IS MY LITTLE BROTHER, YOU'VE GROWN UP"


Well, thats why, many fans love Itachi so much!! So do I... well, suddenly fall for him... I wish I could get a lovely husband like him... hehehhee...

So, until next time,
TQ,
~ May be peace upon you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment