Thursday 16 May 2013

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!

Its already 16th of May 2013 today. Guess what, I am totally forget to write on TEACHERS DAY!! So, I think, It is not really late to wish HAPPY TEACHERS DAY to all TEACHERS all around the world, especially, teachers in Malaysia, SELAMAT HARI GURU, CIKGU!! 


So, to all my teachers, since I was 6, studying at kindergarten, then, going to standard 1 at Sekolah Rendah Raja Bahar until standard 3, then moved to SK Demit during I was in standard 3, which, I was 9.. until standard 6, then I was become a teenager, aged 13 which was form 1 until form 3 at SMK Raja Sakti, then moving to SM Teknik Bachok from form 4 until form 5. Again, after got my SPM result, I made to enter form 6 at SMK Puteri, then, now, I am a final year student at UKM. 

So, teachers & lecturers, HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!!.

Talking about teachers, I remember one of my teachers, well, If I met her, I will for sure hug her and say 100000000x thanks to her  because teach me how to read, to spell and to say the alphabets, ABC... If you don't know, I am actually not a talented student. At first, during standard 1, I cannot read, I got confused when I saw the words, I was blank.

My mom just really worried about me. I am too slow in learning. During standard 2, she wrote down in my report book, " Cikgu, tolong masukkan anak saya dalam kelas pemulihan" , means, " Teacher, please take my daughter into recovery class". Actually, I never know my mom wrote it, until I was enter UKM, during my first year. I was enjoying myself  looked at my old stuffs, then suddenly met the report book. I was shocked to see my mom writing. I was nearly to cry, realized how she was worried about me that time. 

Then, yes, I got into recovery class, well special class. My teacher got more time to pay attention to me. She teach starting from A until Z, how to pronounce, the vocal and the consonant, spelling, counting and more. So, when I was standard  3, I can spell and read, but still not perfect. But, I never give up, I was trying to read again and again.

Then, now, I can spells, read and also writing a long essay!! Not just in Malay, but also, in English!! 

So, to Mrs. Norehan, who teach me during I was standard 2, year 1998, Sek Ren Keb Raja Bahar, if you still remember one of your student, Nurul Aqeela bt Mohd Sekare, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! 

You are the best teacher ever. I miss you and really want to meet you. Thank you!!

So, until next time,
TQ,
~ May be peace upon you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment