Monday 21 May 2012

MY FUTURE PLANNING

May be people will say i am only 'berangan',
May be people will judge me i am only ' cakap besar'
May be people also will see me as 'berlagak'
but, how many time they keep saying that,
I just don't really care..
Well, it is my life,
It is my plan,
It is me, who will face my future..
It is all about me, and my life..

MY FUTURE PLANNING::
1) Further my master degree in Australia or any other country except Malaysia (it is my country anyway..)
2) Get many knowledge all around the world
3) Applying for PTD officer.. well, PTD is stand for Pengawai Tadbir Diplomatik..
3) Working for the whole day and night
4) Get money, travel all around the world and learn new culture..
5) Beribadat always towards Allah SWT.. (don't ever forget Him!!)

So, that was my plan.. what's yours??
Hoping that i can achieve it.. Insyallah!!..
Aminn...

So, untill next time,
TQ,
~ May be peace upon you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment